Credit to:BurkeEnterprise and TMach5 as this evolving Airship is the basis for this build.
- On the right load a low part count bi-plance with a speed between 150 to 200 mph, or use the below link:
- Load this blimp on the left.
- Set to ‘close’ starting position.
- Once started Ag1 (forward props. on) and AG8 (Airship controls off_.
- For PC, switch to camera 1, set to mouse control and use mouse to aim upper turret.
- All other, Camera 2 and use VTOL and TRIM to move lower turret.
Throttle 100% for buoyancy (95% neutral).
AG1 start forward propellers.
AG2 Lower forward observation basket/bomb sights.
AG3 to launch rear Bi-plane.
AG8 to disable Airship controls surfaces.
Roll = Yaw and Pitch for normal navigation.
Boom25 for bombs (carpet bombing enabled).
Landing gear up.
Camera 1: Top Turret (mouse controlled).
Camera 2: Bottom current (controlled by VTOL and TRIM)
Camera 3: First bomb.
Camera 4: Bridge/cockpit.
Camera 5: Bomb sight. (Trim to adjust).
Camera 6: Bi-plane cockpit.
Camera 7: Bi-plane orbital camera.
- Move TRIM between first and top notch for altitude adjustment. Accurate range 5000 to 20,000 ft.
- for higher altitude bombing, make sure you lead any left/right movement of the target, especially moving ships.
On board Bi-plane:
- Camera 6 or 7.
- AG1 and AG8.
- Once Airship is moving and stable, AG3 to launch.
- Normal flight controls.
- Successors 3 airplane(s) +7 bonus
- Created On Mac
- Wingspan 37.7ft (11.5m)
- Length 258.4ft (78.7m)
- Height 39.9ft (12.2m)
- Empty Weight -465,062lbs (-210,948kg)
- Loaded Weight 27,055lbs (12,272kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 0.872
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.251
- Wing Loading 8.4lbs/ft2 (41.1kg/m2)
- Wing Area 3,213.7ft2 (298.6m2)
- Drag Points 62034
- Number of Parts 935
- Control Surfaces 10