Profile image

Mod suggestions.

258k Gestour  4.3 years ago

If you have a mod suggestion, post it here. No guarentees I will or can fulfill them, (maybe one of the other modders can and will?) but it will help to have them in one place, and not scattered through my mod posts.

Please don't use this post to have a conversation with your friends.

Do not come here and answer other peoples questions.

Do not use this post to ask me questions about making mods, I will not respond. There are alternative ways to contact me, this post is just for mod suggestions.

Sorry if I sound mean, but I'm mean. XD

Update often.

Thanks everyone for all the great ideas.

• Profile image

Google is a butthole for not allowing mods on mobile

2 hours ago
  • Profile image

Is it possible to make a rearming mod?

+1 3 days ago
  • Profile image

Please make a Variable Wings mod for Android new version

4 days ago
  • Profile image
    300 Clutch

could you also make a mod so that you can post screenshots with your airplane post and thanks if you can because i tried one and it did not work

6 days ago
  • Profile image
    300 Clutch

wheather noises like thunder and also turbulence

7 days ago
  • Profile image

siren for ju87

18 days ago
  • Profile image
    43.7k Wogchamp

New explosion textures, idk if that's a thing you can simply swap out or not

+1 one month ago
  • Profile image
    22 Echon

@TheGoatKing You might need to put the mods into a special folder.

one month ago
  • Profile image
    22 Echon

Here's another mod idea. (READ THE WHOLE THING) So there's this 3d designer called Tinkercad that has a cool feature. So get a shape of your choosing and turn it to "ghost mode," this makes it clear, then if you maneuver the ghost mode block into another shape, and hit the combine button, the ghost shape cuts into the shape the shape the ghost block was. I think this would be cool feature in simple planes that would help make things like custom cockpit stuff or bomb sights, like the one in the stuka. Also if you could have it so it combines shapes too that would be very useful. Here if you dont understand - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SwSqROgLpY Also what about a painting mod that would allow you to paint anywhere on a block or at least textures. Because the only way to do camo currently is with blocks, which is very impractical.

one month ago
  • Profile image
    258k Gestour

@TheGoatKing You absolutely can download them from the website.
    100% guaranteed.
    There is no version of the game limited to steam only mods. That is not a thing.

+1 one month ago
  • Profile image

I dont know if it is possible but can you put your mods in the steam workshop? I can't download them from the website. ALSO MOD SUGGESTION: Maybe make a mod for friendly planes that attack those you target

+1 one month ago
  • Profile image
    258k Gestour

@Echon I can't do anything for mobile at all due to googles policies on mods running code. Sorry.

+1 one month ago
  • Profile image
    22 Echon

An android FRIENDLY multiplayer mod would be the BEST. I dont care if it takes two years just please! Also some dynamic damage like @qwsd123 suggested would be a big improvement too.

one month ago
  • Profile image

just a sound and particle overhaul would be nice, also tho it would be hard @qwsd123 had a rlly nice suggestion

one month ago
  • Profile image

@IceCraft otimo

one month ago
  • Profile image

Um mod de armas atômicas para celular e PC
    (Por favor sem gloogle drive não sei usar o de celular)

one month ago
  • Profile image
    47 qwsd123

A mod where it adds just improvement and no new parts,like it would add some damage model for wings,and realistic destruction,and like if you get hit with a missile,you wont instantly get destroyed,no matter what missile,like if you get hit by an interceptor,it would just do a medium explosion and some fire will just break out on the damaged part,and if you get hit by a guardian,it would do a little explosion and only few fires will break out on the damaged part.
    If you get hit by bullets,bullet holes will appear instead and give out smoke,but the part hit has fuel,fire would break out on the bullet holes if enough damage is dealt,and the higher fuel it has,the more risk of it exploding,ai ships now has crew,the crew could also be knocked out,wasps could also appear on the uss beast,and if the uss beast is attacked,the wasps is gonna take off and attack the one which attack the uss beast,same as the uss tiny,but there are only 1 wasp on the uss tiny,the ai ships would also have damage models,this is all i have to say now,im extremely tired

+2 one month ago
  • Profile image

@IronGiant100 Totally agree, I am on mobile and would like anything that I could run.

one month ago
  • Profile image

A crossout mod that adds more car parts like seats, car instruments, cabins, more wheels, some guns like in crossout, radiators, a little ruby (a radar) etc.

+1 one month ago
  • Profile image

Mod for android please

one month ago
  • Profile image
    506 IceCraft

@Gestour 👌

one month ago
  • Profile image
    258k Gestour

@IceCraft Even before Google made it so that nobody can run code through a mod, that was not possible.

one month ago
  • Profile image
    506 IceCraft

Multiplayer for mobile Android etc...

+2 one month ago
  • Profile image

Standoff Dispenser from ace combat.
    How It would work: like cleaver, It Will open it's wings before launched. It Will not be capable of pitch control, so It Will fly above the target and deploy bombs with ultimate precision. If possible, It would haver the fuction of lock up to three targets, flying above they all.

2 months ago
  • Profile image
    1,873 KayXDarje

make a mod that allows or put propellers to work underwater

+1 2 months ago