Profile image

Mod suggestions.

239k Gestour  3.1 years ago

If you have a mod suggestion, post it here. No guarentees I will or can fulfill them, (maybe one of the other modders can and will?) but it will help to have them in one place, and not scattered through my mod posts.

Please don't use this post to have a conversation with your friends.

Do not come here and answer other peoples questions.

Do not use this post to ask me questions about making mods, I will not respond. There are alternative ways to contact me, this post is just for mod suggestions.

Sorry if I sound mean, but I'm mean. XD

Update often.

Thanks everyone for all the great ideas.

• Profile image
    307 AxHellino

@Gestour OH... Than sorry iam new.
    Literally

2 days ago
  • Profile image

@Gestour where would one find this blog at?? Here on the simpleplanes website?

2 days ago
  • Profile image
    239k Gestour

@AxHellino That blog already exists. It's called the "Unity3d Manual". XD

+1 2 days ago
  • Profile image
    307 AxHellino

Hi gestour. Please create a blog for modsers that don't know how to make android mods. Iam playing on mobile and some mods that i like aren't android. But i know they only don't know how to make it

2 days ago
  • Profile image

could you make cameras that zoom in

+1 6 days ago
  • Profile image
    280 Keesler

@milo211 that has already been made

+1 11 days ago
  • Profile image
    280 Keesler

We need an atc tower something at Yeager that allows us to communicate with a tower

Can we also maybe get a Yeager expansion possibly???

11 days ago
  • Profile image

Marine mod that adds boat engines and submarine engines and ballasts you seem to be one of the best modders in this game so I will suggest this to you

+2 13 days ago
  • Profile image
    495 FITOSEXY

fire extinguishing mod to make firefighting stuff

+1 16 days ago
  • Profile image
    0 diemaz

Gau 8 avenger mod

+1 20 days ago
  • Profile image

I'd like to see a Turbo diesel mod, complete with sound. Like a Peterbilt, or a Duramax, or a Cummins... So on and so forth.

one month ago
  • Profile image

I think it's impossible but
    if there was a mod that would add graphics in sp?
    like graphics mods of other games.
    add a filter, like used in this: picture of clounds mod.
    more better and realistic refletions , not like this picture
    a better sunshine
    maybe a better textures.
    (it's a good suggestion for a new update of sp)

one month ago
  • Profile image
    255 mohsen

What about a part that transfer weight around the aircraft so we can handle the aircraft in all conditions also an option for it to keep the CoM in the middle of CoT thats so useful for VTOL and hovercrafts also make it show CoM , CoT and CoL during the gamplay so we know what we are doing

one month ago
  • Profile image

Ship Propeller Mod, With Adjustable Propeller Just Like Normal Propeller Except Prop Count Is Up To 15 Prop

one month ago
  • Profile image
    20.8k marcox43

since the introduction of this new gearbox, I want to suggest a gearbox that works with mechanical rotation. for example, many of us build piston and magnetic engines that produce some significant torque and useful centrifugal force, but SP physics most of the time cannot nadle those forces and break apart. so what I suggest is a gearbox that takes that centrifugal force as Input, and then with a selected number of gears, have an output with augmented or reduced rotational speed with the inverse in Torque (basically how an actual gearbox works), we already have mechanical clutches, so it is not so needed, but always apreciated. another part request is a 90° driveshaft joint, what this will do is transfer the rotation from one axis to another without having meachanical ones (hundreds of parts) ripping themselves apart due to high speed.

one month ago
  • Profile image

Please make a thermal camera

one month ago
  • Profile image

@Gestour thanks sooo much my stuff is ok but Im unsure about my friends

one month ago
  • Profile image
    1,023 Tacocat16

an adjustable power outboard motor/underwater props so you dont have to mod prop engines to make them work underwater

one month ago
  • Profile image

Adjustable torque for the car engine.

one month ago
  • Profile image
    255 mohsen

@vcharng it sound so cool but i think its kinda so hard....@Gestour can you really make it ?...at least the variable gun

one month ago
  • Profile image
    239k Gestour

@KekoaDoyel I recently worked on a mod that adds trees that can burn. it is a work in progress. I dont know when it will be ready. I haven't even started on the fire suppression side of it.

+1 one month ago
  • Profile image

actually did get evacuated

one month ago
  • Profile image
    4,089 vcharng

1. regenerative pylon
      A pylon that memorizes what is being attached, and will re-generate the parts attached when the plane is stopped and all AGs are off.

2. Variable Gun
      A gun that you can choose the muzzle appearance, size, firepower, shell speed, rate of fire, burst length, reload time, shell category, sound and belt composition.

Belt composition: for example, AP, HE, Tracer. the first shot in every 3 shots will be a AP shell (that continues to travel at the same direction if the first part it hits is destroyed, the second round will be a HE (with a blast range, also customizable), and the 3rd is a tracer (with bullet trace but less damage)

Sound: For example, gun sound for different RoFs, autocannon sound, heavy cannon sound, manual loaded cannon sound, etc. Perhaps a choice of reload sounds will be good as well.

Muzzle appearance: for example, gattling gun, muzzle brake, retracts when fired, etc.

+5 one month ago
  • Profile image

also the 747 supertanker flew by my house today

one month ago
  • Profile image

can you make a fire retardant mod (i know previously mentioned but still)
    also im in northern cali. which is burning now (2019) & going to evacuate so this would mean a lot to me

one month ago