A new beta is now available on Steam. It should be available soon on mobile. Hopefully later tonight for Android, and maybe a day or two for iOS. The previous beta post is here.
FEATURES N' FIXINGS!
- Added support for the iOS Files App.
- Added a fuseInput parameter to cannons to set shell fuse on FT.
- Prevent the cockpit from falling through the terrain.
- Fixed a bug where bombs would fall through the terrain without exploding.
- Fix bomb explosions looking awful at extremely high scales.
- Fixed a bug where glass fuselages with different cross sections that were connected would hide their front and back faces.
- fixed a bug in overload with default part scales.
- Fixed a bug where the magnet would stop working when the aircraft fired a weapon.
- Fixed a bug where the magnet may not work when set to AG 8 and within close proximity to an object on start.
- Fixed a bug that would cause the game to crash on macOS when the user clicked Cancel when selecting an image for blueprints.
- Fixed FT
=operator not working on mobile (SelectedWeapon, boolean comparison).
- Fixed "MultiRole" attribute not working on missiles.
- Fixed highly-opaque glass showing dark in the designer.
- Fixed the rate(TargetDistance) expression.
HOW TO GET BETA
- Open the Steam client and go to your Library
- Right-click on SimplePlanes and select Properties
- Go to the Betas tab
- Select Public Test from the beta dropdown
- Click Close
Note: The Google Play version is not available yet.
The Google Play version is still rolling out and will take a few hours. Go to this link and opt-in to beta test.
You can sign up for it here and you will be notified via TestFlight when it is available.