The most fun you can possibly have in VR without weapons!
Flying one of these is about the most pure you can get in terms of flying.
This may not have as much detail as a usual one of my builds since I made it for the VR challenge, but I'm still really proud of how it turned out!
- Takeoff is about 20 kts
- Top speed is about 50 kts
- The switch on the panel turns tye engine on/off (Activate8)
- The throttle is next to your left butt cheek
- Right rudder is needed on takeoff due to asic prop wash spinney air simulation
- There's a tiny yellow block just above the pilots seat that can be used to change the pilots mass (currently 150lbs)
Look at these pictures (wow)
See look? I can build low part count things!
- This craft is curated
- Successors 3 airplane(s) +14 bonus
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 30.0ft (9.1m)
- Length 17.8ft (5.4m)
- Height 8.5ft (2.6m)
- Empty Weight 386lbs (175kg)
- Loaded Weight 403lbs (183kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 1837.568
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 9.911
- Wing Loading 2.8lbs/ft2 (13.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 145.1ft2 (13.5m2)
- Drag Points 1525
- Number of Parts 218
- Control Surfaces 5
- Performance Cost 1,096