This post should be moved to the front page
Why do you need to make a forum post about this?
This is literally the end of my sp career. Thanks google!
What do you mean?
This is a perfect german kikka
Is this BogdanX's alt account?
я люблю вас! :)) I really hope you find a solution to your problems.
There should be a slider (0-100) on each end that lets you change the percentage of the fuselage appearing. Kinda like inlet trim size.
bogdan looking hotter than ever
shenyang gang gang
too bad ill be running 1.8 till i die
RIP mods :'(
edit: had to update bc sp stopped working
Ayo is ya boy NLE Coppa bro
Just pick it up
I'm sad to hear your story since you truly are one of the best builders in this community (definitely top 3). I'd love to see more of your breathtaking builds.
im kinda in the same boat as you :\
Are you also friends with BombFighter03?
not even going to credit REW?
i hope you are ok bro
i love this plane in war thunder
i give this a big YES
"cy" is cyrillic and "su" is latin letters
so it's basically the same
RIP those fuel tanks :C
@Mustang51 he/she removed 19 parts :)
btw why are words like cyka and blyat allowed?
@jamesPLANESii this aint no fw190
Great video! It's great to see someome still enjoys my old builds. :)
@Chancey21 wow! you're pretty edgy
@JamesBleriot sp points=knowing history
I've been doing this for 2 years now, but only with fuselage blocks.
I don't need the education, but I don't mind getting sp for free.
@Benkelmans thanks m8!
best SP comeback of all time
that would just take the skill out of this game
@BogdanX I mean an option to have lets say 75% on the other end and 25% on the opposite end. Im not demanding this feature from the devs but I think it would be cool to see.
0H MY G0D THOSE WINGS ARE G00D!!!
this post will be gone in 3...2...1...
ok i can test fly the german mig 21 now
give some credit to @Empergyd
@EternalDarkness Ok i understand.
I was just wondering this because you see a lot of people using those words.
I really like looks of this! You dont see many planes as good looking as this very often.
Keep it up bro
all i see is blue sky