not detailed but it flies!
The P-47 has a 2000hp engine and is a very heavy aircraft, but it's the perfect ground attack platform. It's thicc and sturdy, able to take heaps of damage and still fly, capable of holding 2500lbs of external munitions essentially makes this a twin engine fighter using one engine somehow.
don't dogfight in this lmao
use speed to attack
you can shrug off even cannon hits
good interceptor and ground attacker
VTOL = Flaps
uhhh yeah thats it lol
only 83 parts!
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 40.6ft (12.4m)
- Length 36.1ft (11.0m)
- Height 14.0ft (4.3m)
- Empty Weight 10,091lbs (4,577kg)
- Loaded Weight 14,443lbs (6,551kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.069
- Wing Loading 36.8lbs/ft2 (179.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 392.7ft2 (36.5m2)
- Drag Points 2347
- Number of Parts 83
- Control Surfaces 18