Made a better flight model, hope its good
Also contra rotating propelers! Or however you spell/call them!
Also includes roundels for the first time!
Altough they are a bit buggy
I tried making the flight model better than those of my previous builds, hopefuly its way better.
The usual controls:VTOL for flaps and the rest is the same has any other builds
I recomend that, for landings, that you use 50%~flaps, some Trothle and a speed around 240km/h
When relatively close to the ground, cut the Trothle keep the same pitch until touchdown.
The aircraft Will roll by itself until around 430km/h, where it stabelizes, for some reason.
Special thanks too:
chemmey and IshiMoss, who helped testing the aircraft.
- QuitePossiblyMangled 1.5 years ago
- Predecessor MARTIN BAKER PROJECTA.2
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 21.6ft (6.6m)
- Length 23.6ft (7.2m)
- Height 9.0ft (2.7m)
- Empty Weight 5,027lbs (2,280kg)
- Loaded Weight 5,428lbs (2,462kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.184
- Wing Loading 43.6lbs/ft2 (213.1kg/m2)
- Wing Area 124.4ft2 (11.6m2)
- Drag Points 1254
- Number of Parts 181
- Control Surfaces 7
- Performance Cost 726