v1.1 Change log
- Remade the cockpit, and greatly improved the details and functionality.
- Brand new custom HUD (based on the 1parts HUD) and three functional MFDs.
- Added more details to the craft body and cockpit, while also removing the useless parts.
- Improved the flight model. Also made it more friendly to keyboard controls.
- Tweaked the plane and its weapon's performance, which makes them closer to reality.
- Fixed incorrect landing gear position. Improved body shape.
- Fixed incorrect control surface behaviors. The slats are now controlled automatically.
- After all, still keep it low part: Only 273 Parts.
- Other small fixes and improvements.
The Mirage 2000 is a French fourth-generation jet fighter manufactured by Dassault Aviation. It was designed in the late 1970s as a lightweight fighter to replace the Mirage III for the French Air Force. The Mirage 2000 evolved into a multirole aircraft with several variants developed, with sales to several nations.
- Mobile friendly design with only 273 parts
- Custom HUD + Detailed Cockpit
- Optimized for AI dogfight
- Easy to edit weapons to fit your needs for every mission
- 1:1 size and realistic performance
- Capable of landing on carriers
AG3: Tail Hook
AG5: Drogue Parachute
AG6: Drop Tank
AG7: Jettison Weapons
Afterburners will be activated when the throttle is above 95%.
Trim: Pitch Trim
Upvote if you enjoy!
- This craft is curated
- Dimkal 2 days ago
- GrizzlitnCFSP 2 days ago
- Sgtk 20 hours ago
- NewmanSTAR 3 days ago
- Ebf123 3 days ago
- Holymissile 3 days ago
- Ian_Yashima 3 days ago
- Suubk27 3 days ago
- GainTale 3 days ago
- HOPKINS234 2 days ago
- UmbrellaCorporation 2 days ago
- Erc90F4RU 3 days ago
- SsKyCoSs 3 days ago
- WinsWings 3 days ago
- Rjenteissussy 3 days ago
- AnomalyYeet 3 days ago
- SonsoftheMoth 3 days ago
- MAPA 3 days ago
- Successors 1 airplane(s)
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 30.2ft (9.2m)
- Length 47.1ft (14.4m)
- Height 17.0ft (5.2m)
- Empty Weight 18,284lbs (8,293kg)
- Loaded Weight 27,780lbs (12,601kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 0.849
- Wing Loading 64.3lbs/ft2 (313.8kg/m2)
- Wing Area 432.2ft2 (40.2m2)
- Drag Points 788
- Number of Parts 273
- Control Surfaces 5
- Performance Cost 1,475