v1.1 Change log
- Remade the cockpit, and greatly improved the details and functionality.
- Brand new custom HUD (based on the 1parts HUD) and three functional MFDs.
- Added more details to the craft body and cockpit, while also removing the useless parts.
- Improved the flight model. Also made it more friendly to keyboard controls.
- Tweaked the plane and its weapon's performance, which makes them closer to reality.
- Fixed incorrect landing gear position. Improved body shape.
- Fixed incorrect control surface behaviors. The slats are now controlled automatically.
- After all, still keep it low part: Only 273 Parts.
- Other small fixes and improvements.
The Mirage 2000 is a French fourth-generation jet fighter manufactured by Dassault Aviation. It was designed in the late 1970s as a lightweight fighter to replace the Mirage III for the French Air Force. The Mirage 2000 evolved into a multirole aircraft with several variants developed, with sales to several nations.
- Mobile friendly design with only 273 parts
- Custom HUD + Detailed Cockpit
- Optimized for AI dogfight
- Easy to edit weapons to fit your needs for every mission
- 1:1 size and realistic performance
- Capable of landing on carriers
AG3: Tail Hook
AG5: Drogue Parachute
AG6: Drop Tank
AG7: Jettison Weapons
Afterburners will be activated when the throttle is above 95%.
Trim: Pitch Trim
Upvote if you enjoy!
- This craft is curated
- Dimkal 4 months ago
- GrizzlitnCFSP 4 months ago
- Sgtk 4 months ago
- NewmanSTAR 4 months ago
- QuitePossiblyMangled 4 months ago
- SyntheticL 3 months ago
- Ebf123 4 months ago
- Holymissile 4 months ago
- Ian_Yashima 4 months ago
- sh0rpo one month ago
- Suubk27 4 months ago
- GainTale 4 months ago
- HOPKINS234 4 months ago
- UmbrellaCorporation 4 months ago
- Bryan5 2 months ago
- Erc90F4RU 4 months ago
- SsKyCoSs 4 months ago
- WinsWings 4 months ago
- Rjenteissussy 4 months ago
- AnomalyYeet 4 months ago
- HuskyDynamics01 14 days ago
- JacksEpicGamingYT 3 months ago
- SonsoftheMoth 4 months ago
- MAPA 4 months ago
- Successors 3 airplane(s)
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 30.2ft (9.2m)
- Length 47.1ft (14.4m)
- Height 17.0ft (5.2m)
- Empty Weight 18,284lbs (8,293kg)
- Loaded Weight 27,780lbs (12,601kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 0.849
- Wing Loading 64.3lbs/ft2 (313.8kg/m2)
- Wing Area 432.2ft2 (40.2m2)
- Drag Points 788
- Number of Parts 273
- Control Surfaces 5
- Performance Cost 1,475
I also made that MiG-21 shown in the pictures: link here
eres un genio: pocas piezas, mucho detalle y funky trees
te mereces el cielo
It doesn't work
I took 10 minutes to air refuel, this plane is way harder and i love it
@Whills we need a first person mode, like a player to hop in planes in VR. Then we could make it more cool when you can do a checklist or just check on the plane. It would be awesome to experience that. Just imagine, being able to see the plane at a 1x1 scale of detail.
or just do it in real life lmao
Who's Mig-21 is that?
you should add an ejection seat, if your still willing to update this
how to use the gun?
@Whills the custom HUD doesn't work and only shows "Text"
@Whills bro you joined 4 months ago how can you be so good ?
this is dope
@Whills btw not me who read your first reply and totally ignored your warning of FT being a language by it self 😂👍.
@Whills i just want to start using FT more😂.
So i started with C# and it's actually nice I'm learning... I just wanted to know which language does FT use so i learn it... After some time i saw that FT is almost a language by it self and that was not fun to find out.... But i also saw that it's based on something like C# or C++
@MRpingouin You mean you want to start to learn programming so that you can develop a game like simple planes or you just want to master the funky trees? If you want to start to learn programming, I would recommend that you start with C++ or Python, these are the languages most people start with, so it's very easy to find lots resources and free lessons. Once you got the basic techniques of coding, you will find it's easy to learn C# for coding unity games.
@Whills i just want to start learning.... So C# it is?
@MRpingouin Funky tree is kind of like a series of in-game variables for players to use, in comparison, the Vizzy in SR2 (maybe I should call it Juno new origins?) is more like a programming language. Simple planes is a Unity game, so most of its source code is written on C# I guess.
@Whills hey bro quick question.. is SP ft based on C or C++ language??
@temporaryplanetester Thanks! I first tried SP at the beginning of 2022. But before that, I used to spend lots of time in making 3D models in software like Maya.
This is seriously one of the best planes on the entire site, might even be in the top 10.
For how long did you play SR2 btw? You seem very experienced with building stuff, in the same level as people who've been playing SP for many years.
Do you reckon you could make a RAAF or Royal Australian Air Force version of this mirage 2000
please add FPS_Camera
Very well done. I personally love the Mirage 2000 (I genuinely believe it is one of the best looking aircraft ever built), and I even have a scale model of a French Mirage 2K in desert colours. I already enjoyed playing the first iteration (And even saved it). And I defo enjoyed this one. Keep up the good work. O7
Way better !
Wait, did you literally get gold from just one plane
if you did that's really impressive 👍