M.Corp Panther is an infantry fighting vehicle produced by M.Corp for its armed forces and for export. It replaced all other wheeled fighting vehicles and personnel carriers in M.Corp service.
Panther is an armored vehicle on an 8x8 off-road chassis. It is amphibious, with no preparation necessary for waterborne operations. It features a 1500mm turret ring directly above the engine, supporting a variety of unmanned turrets. Turret options include a standard 30mm gun with four ATGMs, a specialized anti-tank turret with eight ATGMs, lighter 20mm gun turret with two ATGM, light anti-aircraft missile system with eight missiles, and a 120mm gun-mortar turret. 100mm gun turret is undergoing testing.
Crew of the Panther consists of three members. Driver and commander are seated in front of the turret and engine compartment, with driver on the left. Gunner is behind the turret, in the rear compartment. Beside the gunner, rear compartment can seat nine soldiers that can dismount the vehicle through the rear ramp or side doors.
- Low part count.
- Excellent off-road performance.
- Turret returns to the default position when not in use (Leehopard tweaked that for me)
- Custom crosshair matching missile locking circle.
- Somewhat realistic amphibious performance.
- Realistic design.
- Custom ATGMs.
- Wobbly antenna.
- Recoil gun.
- Actual smoke screen inspired by this one.
- Part-efficient camouflage.
Roll + Pitch => Drive
Ag1 + VTOL + Yaw => Aim
Ag2 + Throttle + Roll => Swim
Rockets => Smoke screen
Cam1 => Sight
Ag8 => Lights
- BogdanX 1.5 years ago
- Power/Weight Ratio 0.244
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.072
- Wing Loading 458.2lbs/ft2 (2,237.3kg/m2)
- Wing Area 30.1ft2 (2.8m2)
- Drag Points 7987
- Number of Parts 383
- Control Surfaces 0
- Performance Cost 1,520