The XM-79 Falcon is a heavy artillery emplacement created by Patterson inc. to combat the growing number of unsavory warships growing in number off of the coast.
Use and Specifications:
The Falcon is meant to be used against ships, heavy fortifications and any enemy infrastructure that might be within its range, but that's a pretty slim criteria, so lets just say that it (most likely) can erase anything in its gun sight.
The Falcon fires 500mm sabot rounds that travel at an eye-watering speed of 5670 meters per second. As you can tell, the round can tear through any armor that it can see and sink any warship.
- Large ammo containment houses 16 rounds
- 20 degrees of traverse to either side
- Selection of smoke grenades
- 30 degrees of gun elevation and 6 degrees of gun depression
- Gun sight
- Predecessor XM-79 Falcon (gun saighete)
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 64.9ft (19.8m)
- Length 143.6ft (43.8m)
- Height 36.2ft (11.0m)
- Empty Weight 67,965lbs (30,828kg)
- Loaded Weight 67,965lbs (30,828kg)
- Wing Loading N/A
- Wing Area 0.0ft2 (0.0m2)
- Drag Points 66876
- Number of Parts 349
- Control Surfaces 0
- Performance Cost 1,026