This is a simulation of the calculator invented by Gottfried Wilhelm Leibniz in 1670. This machine can do multiplication only.
- UP VTOL and UP TRIM. and watch it.
- UP VTOL to select units.
- UP TRIM to rotate the handle.
- Set unit '4' with VTOL slider. (move red gear to '4')
- Rotate the handle '3' times with TRIM slider.
- You will get '12'.
(Updated) You can do not only multiplication, but also an addition.
- Set unit '8' with VTOL slider (move red gear to '8') and turn the handle 1 time.
- Set unit '5' with VTOL slider and turn the handle 1 time.
- You will get '13'