Supermarine Spitfire mkVb
Updated for SimplePlanes 1.10
- Cam 1 : Cockpit view
- Cam 2 : Gunsight view
- AG 1 : Open/Close canopy
- AG 2 : Gun convergence and elevation with Trim and VTOL
- AG 3 : Flaps
- AG 4 : Lights
- AG 5 : ...
- AG 6 : ...
- AG 7 : Lock/Unlock tailwheel
- AG 8 : Magnetos
- Countermeasures : Fire flare gun (only works with canopy open, AG1)
- Trim : Trim the plane with AG2 off, adjust guns elevation with AG2 on.
- VTOL : With canopy open (AG1) slides the camera outside, very useful for taxi.
- Do not exceed 522mph (840kmh) or you'll loose your ailerons
- Added glass canopy and gunsight
- Added smooth parts
- Landing Gears suspension reworked, it's now a bit easier to land
- 20mm cannons are now set to "Multirole"
- Rotators scaled down into controle surfaces
- No more strob parts on the rudder
A big thank you to @Leehopard for his genius low part count instruments, @DerVito and @WarHawk95 for testing and feedback, @WNP78 for the help with Funky Tree.
Have fun !
I made a mistake with the roundels, the grey part is supposed to be red, if you want it to be the right color, select it, open overload and replace the negative value in "materials" with 13 like this:
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 38.8ft (11.8m)
- Length 32.4ft (9.9m)
- Height 11.7ft (3.6m)
- Empty Weight 4,500lbs (2,041kg)
- Loaded Weight 5,148lbs (2,335kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.174
- Wing Loading 20.7lbs/ft2 (101.0kg/m2)
- Wing Area 249.0ft2 (23.1m2)
- Drag Points 2149
- Number of Parts 999
- Control Surfaces 0