A mobile friendly [Eurofighter Typhoon] 224 parts
Intended as weapon test platform, target practice or custom map explorations.
VTOLRoll Triming (do not use it as flaps)
- Trim - Pitch Trimming
- 1 Airbrake
- 2 Drogue Chute
- 3 Fuel Proble
- 7 Eject ordinance
- 8 Lights
- Full custom. Glass Cockpit, Landing Gear (doors, suspension), Control Surfaces, Engine Nozzles and AfterBurner.
Great stability (can fly at sea level with no corrections) and maneuverability
Flight model (For smooth landing > 20% Power, Airbrake, Full Trim)
Notes: Plane is incredibly powerful. Flight model is based on its performances.
(Time from 0 to TakeOff, Time from 0 to 1 mach). Also very agile, Funky trees reduce the roll/pitch authority based on TAS.
VTOL trims the elevons in case of asymmetric payload (in case you fired a heavy missile/bomb from one side and you still have its sister on the other side)
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 36.6ft (11.2m)
- Length 52.5ft (16.0m)
- Height 17.7ft (5.4m)
- Empty Weight 1,343lbs (609kg)
- Loaded Weight 27,931lbs (12,669kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 1.931
- Wing Loading 41.2lbs/ft2 (201.1kg/m2)
- Wing Area 678.2ft2 (63.0m2)
- Drag Points 3292
- Number of Parts 224
- Control Surfaces 1