"Man's ingenious inventions are frequently the proponents of chaos and destruction."
In this challenge, you must design a weapon, weapon core, or tactical system. These categories will be referred to as "classes".
Deadline is June 1st
Rules: (sorry for caps, but so many people do not read the rules...)
- Entries MUST be a SUCCESSOR.
- NO external mods that require me to download a mod.
- XML is ALLOWED, and ENCOURAGED.
- All entries MUST be mount able on an AIRCRAFT. NO SCALE MODELS of guns or infantry weaponry, unless if it is at a 1:1 scale.
- Please SPECIFY what class your entry belongs into! (Weapon, weapon core, tactical system)
- Weapons MUST BE FUNCTIONAL
- EACH CLASS has a PART COUNT LIMIT! See the entry classes for more info.
In this challenge, a weapon is defined as a finished product. I should be able to mount it into an aircraft.
100 PARTS MAX
This is the essential part of a weapon. It is just the basic chassis; it is the minimum for the function of the weapon.
50 PARTS MAX
These systems aren't necessarily weapons, but they provide help in combat. These are miscellaneous systems. Ex: Countermeasures, Traps, Recon systems, etc.
100 PARTS MAX
There will be an iOS bracket of this competition. This is because iOS cannot mod or nudge.
The other bracket will be PC/android/mac.
What I am looking for:
I AM NOT looking for model of an existing weapon. I am looking for a creative, ORIGINAL weapon. Make it crazy, mod the living heck out of it. I am looking for INTERESTING FUNCTIONALITY over all.
Above all, you are designing a gadget or gizmo with a FUNCTION. Models will NOT fare well in this challenge.
Winners will be chosen by subjective judging. I will not be giving people scores. Winners will be chosen by how good I think their creation was.
So there are three classes, and two brackets. I will list out my rewards here:
1: spotlight on the weapon, and I will mount the weapon into a plane, which will be a successor to the contestant's post.
2: spotlight on the weapon, and 5 upvotes.
3: spotlight on the weapon
1: Spotlight on the weapon, and I will create a finished version as a successor.
2: Spotlight on the weapon, and 5 upvotes
3: spotlight on the weapon.
1: spotlight on the System , and I will mount the weapon into a plane, which will be a successor to the contestant's post.
2: spotlight on the System , and 5 upvotes.
3: spotlight on the System
- If you cannot mod, find parts on the website.
- There are a few modded parts in the box that might benefit you.