Hey guys! Sorry i have not posted in a while, kinda lost motivation for SP. I wont be on the site as often and i wont post as much. Besides that, here it is! A buildable FPV drone! All you have to do is put the motors in the correct spot (Listed with CW and CCW). Then put the props on the motors, add the electronics and battery, and boom! working FPV drone! Hope you enjoy!
Press here for people who dont want to build the drone.
- Predecessor FPV Drone Pack
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 80.1ft (24.4m)
- Length 42.7ft (13.0m)
- Height 6.9ft (2.1m)
- Empty Weight 5,995lbs (2,719kg)
- Loaded Weight 7,165lbs (3,250kg)
- Wing Loading 23.8lbs/ft2 (116.1kg/m2)
- Wing Area 301.4ft2 (28.0m2)
- Drag Points 15590
- Number of Parts 302
- Control Surfaces 0
- Performance Cost 868