yes it's another ornithopter, so it will be a little complicated to control.
it might be a little hard to take off, but it flies well.
the current cruise speed is about 100miles, I just wish someone could make it flies faster.
Trim down to add some lift force.
Have fun and wish you can fly like a bird!
- VeryUnprofession 3.3 years ago
- Predecessor Vultrue
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 90.6ft (27.6m)
- Length 63.9ft (19.5m)
- Height 27.2ft (8.3m)
- Empty Weight 3,965lbs (1,798kg)
- Loaded Weight 3,965lbs (1,798kg)
- Wing Loading 2.7lbs/ft2 (13.2kg/m2)
- Wing Area 1,461.9ft2 (135.8m2)
- Drag Points 4421
- Number of Parts 45
- Control Surfaces 4
- Performance Cost 513