Let me explain how.
The historical background of this challenge is from 1950 to 2020. It runs for 2 weeks, so you can think of it as 5 years per day.
So, if your background is from the 50's, you can make a styled airplane for that time.
Ex) 50's - mig-15 style/ 80's - F-15 style. You don't necessarily have to build a real-world fighter. It just needs to be the same style.
The year and news update time are not fixed. There may be delays due to personal reasons
So who are you fighting with?
Fight the planes I've built!
I set the year in which the plane I built was born.
5 years pass in a day! News is constantly updated. You should keep checking!
People who contributed greatly to combat or who have excellent aircraft quality in order of .
- 1st : 20 upvote + 5 spotlights or +10 upvote
- 2st : 15 upvote +3 spotlights or +5 upvote
- 3st : 10 upvote + 1 spotlights or + 2 upvote
- 4st : 5 upvote
I will give 2 upvotes to everyone who participates.
1,2,3st place can choose spotlight and upvote among the bonus rewards. Winners who are unable to spotlight will be awarded an upvote.
- No more than 350 parts.
- Do not Excessive XML, Use the recommended weapon whenever possible.
- Background No making airplanes in a style that transcends time.
- You must be the successor to this post.
- There is no limit on the number of planes.
Current year: 2020
List of deployed enemies
- F-3 hamel I(RETIRED)
- F-4B hamel II(RETIRED)
- F-5 hamel III(RETIRED)
- F-6 T.stupper(RETIRED)
- F-7 hamel IV(RETIRED)
- F-8 hamel V(RETIRED)
- F-9 hamel VI(RETIRED)
- F-10 hamel VII(RETIRED)
- F-10 Alpha hamel VII
- F-9 Alpha hamel VI
- F-12 hamel IX
- EF-9 DURUMI
- EL-2F 3
- F-13 hamel X
Allied Fighter List
- F-7 male(RETIRED)
- AD A/F-32(RETIRED)
- Rapide mk.2(RETIRED)
- Rapide mk.3(RETIRED)
- AD F-118 C(RETIRED)
- BudJets incorporated vz-1
- AD F-41 A
- AD A/F-43 C
- AD F/A-45 A
- rapide mk.4(RETIRED)
- 1965 bomber
- AD F/A-46 A
- AD A-48 A
- rapide mk.6
- rapide helicopter mk.1
- AD F-48 A
- rapide helicopter mk.2
- AD F/A-49 C
- AD CT-100 LR
- F/A-N 80
- rapide mk.7
- AD KC/HVSB -790J
- F-15 Eagle(RETIRED)
- Lexington F-10
- F-10 Zodiac
- AD F/A-51 C
- rapide mk.9
- F15/92-JX KAI+
- Type 34
- AD F/A-52 C
- Airialis 99SC
- Z-200<vehicle >
- Eugene 14 - F/A-N 80 (success)
- Operation Fencer - F-17 (success)
- Operation Strahl - S25N (success)
- Operation Hollow Crown - F-15 (success)
- OPERATION BROKEN ARROW - F/A-N 80 (success)
- Operation Callaway - B-13, SU-27 (failed...)
- Operation clear sky - S25N, S30K (success)
- Operation Moving Shield - F/A-N 80 (success)
- OPERATION SITTING DUCK - F15/92 JX KAI+ (success)
- Operation God's Shield - SU-27, F-14 (success)
- Operation Halfway - SU-27, F-14 (success)
- Operation Paperclip - S25NH, S30K (failed...)
- Operation Casablanca - F-14 (success)
- Operation Hunting Hawk - F15 kai+ (failed...)
- Operation Eclipse - F-17, F-21 (success)
- Operation Estanza -F-18 (failed...)
- Operation paper arrow - R-12, s25nh (failed...)
- Operation Hansen - type 34, F-14, F-18 (failed...)
- Operation Froghunt - D/A-4 (success)
- Operation Peacekeeper - 999C (failed...)
- Operation fishbait - SK41SM, SK51SM, Gletser-M, R-12 (success)
- Operation Sky Fox - MF-64 (failed...)
- Operation Caspian - F-18, F-24, F-14, B-13, D/A-4, Type 34 (success)
- Operation Fencer II - F-17E, F-21 (success)
- Operation Chasseur - D/A-4, Type 34, F-14, F-18, B-13 (success)
- Operation peacer -Unarmed S25NH (success)
The peace treaty ended with the key figures of the enemy countries taking turns. As a result, this long war came to an end, and peace came. The war in which 87 aircraft collided is over. The Allied Forces were disbanded and allied fighters returned to their respective countries.
Now let's rank! A total of 4 people will be elected, please refer to the description for rewards.
So let's get started!
You have made aircraft of excellent quality and fighters that are powerful and have excellent firepower! Congrats on 4th place!!
You changed the tide by creating the finest and most powerful fighter of the war, and creating our first 5th generation fighter!
Congratulations on 3rd place!!
You have been making great fighters from the beginning of the challenge, and you have created the Hunteress series that dominated the early air. Made a lot of great quality aircraft!
Congratulations on 2nd place!!
You made aircraft of the highest quality and best appearance, and contributed a lot to the war. The cockpit and the look of the fighter.. everything is great.
Congrats on 1st place!!
I sincerely thank all of you for your patience.
- ManfredaoBR 1.3 years ago
- SPairforce 1.3 years ago
- CR929thenewSPplayer 1.3 years ago
- Panzerwaifu69 1.3 years ago
- ZeroWithSlashedO 1.3 years ago
- Dragoranos 1.3 years ago
- WINGSIRONDYNAMIC 1.3 years ago
- DARZAVIATIONOFICIAL 1.3 years ago
- PlaneGuy01 1.3 years ago
- Zaineman 5 months ago
- MrCOPTY 1.3 years ago
- Yourlocalhuman 1.3 years ago
- Successors 65 airplane(s) +2157 bonus
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 1.6ft (0.5m)
- Length 1.6ft (0.5m)
- Height 1.9ft (0.6m)
- Empty Weight 24lbs (10kg)
- Loaded Weight 24lbs (10kg)
- Wing Loading N/A
- Wing Area 0.0ft2 (0.0m2)
- Drag Points 384
- Number of Parts 2
- Control Surfaces 0
- Performance Cost 7