I'm back with new build, after some cancelled vehicles.
Special tanks for SPMC people for massive feedback and suggestions!
BT-7 is a tank from the BT series tanks of the Soviet Union. This tank is known for its speed and light weight. It can also used without tracks.
- realistic track suspension
- some funky trees sorcery(turret traverse, turret elevation, and engine)
- cannon, yes cannons!
- quite accurate gunsight
- VTOL for gun elevation
- Yaw for gun traverse
- WASD for vehicle movement
- AG1 lights
- LandingGear to open driver hatch
- Cam1 for aiming. one notch is 1 km approximately.
- Successors 5 airplane(s) +35 bonus
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 8.2ft (2.5m)
- Length 18.8ft (5.7m)
- Height 8.6ft (2.6m)
- Empty Weight 28,855lbs (13,088kg)
- Loaded Weight 30,018lbs (13,616kg)
- Wing Loading 439,839.3lbs/ft2 (2,147,483.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 0.0ft2 (0.0m2)
- Drag Points 4099
- Number of Parts 312
- Control Surfaces 0