Fact : It's my second Van
Sorry if the thumbnail are dark
About the Van
Medium-sized vans are used by civilians. There are also several versions (not finished) namely News Van, Transport, Cargo. This is the original version and created in 2016. Rugged and flexible, the Strider represents more than six years of innovation. It is the benchmark for hybrid minibus-style vehicles providing a
combination of reliability and customisation for a variety of roles.
High speed of this van is 130 Mph, Its looks fast?.
Pitch for Forward and Reverse
Roll for turn
AG1 for headlights
AG2 for turn signal left
AG3 for turn signal right
AG4 for rear door
Brake for brake
Unfortunately, the brakes on this tire are doesnt 100% work. so here the tips to make it better when braking
Do this if moving forward
Do this if moving reverse
Dashboard also little detailed, introduce for my own dashboard
Here the image of Strider dashboard
Lets introduce for signals in here
First, it has 2 green signal dashboard wich is its an turning signal
For the second its signal for headlights
Last its low fuel signal.
It will turned on when the fuel are in 25%
Here for the looking
- The van its based on Mercedes-Benz Sprinter.
- The logo of this car are similiar to Mercedes-Benz logo isn't?
- The front headlights of this Van are similiar to ArmA 3 Van
- Manufactured by fiction company, its Latoona Automotive
- Unlike previous van, this van are little big and long, also little detailed
In game pictures
Bonus random pictures
If you like my car, dont forget to upvote or spotlight. If not ehmm.... nevermind.
Also if you want use this car for your own version, you need credit me first!
Thanks for y'all, Arigatogozaimashta!
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 18.9ft (5.8m)
- Length 54.9ft (16.7m)
- Height 21.1ft (6.4m)
- Empty Weight 20,197lbs (9,161kg)
- Loaded Weight 20,407lbs (9,256kg)
- Wing Loading 439,839.3lbs/ft2 (2,147,483.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 0.0ft2 (0.0m2)
- Drag Points 24400
- Number of Parts 379
- Control Surfaces 0
- Performance Cost 1,221