- AG2: Lights
- AG3: Autopilot
- AG4: Boot ( Trunk )
- AG5: Emergency Ejection ( Mid-flight )
- AG6: Canopy
- AG7: Parking Mode ( AG8 off )
- AG8: Engines + Feet holder ajuster ( VTOL )
All mentioned above is also shown in the Craft Description. ( For some reason I cannot make it longer because my game starts bugging? )
Takeoff: Trim 1/2 & gradually apply full Throttle.
Mid-flight: Roll and Pitch movements used seperately for best flight experience.
Landing: 75% Throttle and Trim for the smoothest landing experience. Bit by bit decrease Throttle after touchdown until desired speed.
- Parking Mode best used before flight, after flight turning is more challenging. Best pitching down whilst parking, max 5 MPH for best result.
- Emergency Ejection only suitable Mid-flight. If positioned on the ground during an urgent situation, activate Parking Mode for a quicker escape. If situated above water, emergency landings are possible.
- May the craft be up-side-down on a flat surface, undamaged, Throttle up & down and the plane wil slowlyl stand up again.
Speed per Altitude:
10000ft: ± 130 MPH
15000ft: ± 163 MPH
20000ft: ± 208 MPH
30000ft: ± 215 MPH
Max Speed: ± 228 MPH
E-Zippo is an 'electric', lay down single seat airplane used for short distance flights. The craft includes the following:
- Fully accesable glass Canopy.
- Full interior Cockpit.
- Optimised matress for a soft and comfortable laying position.
- Emergency Ejection
- Arm Rests.
- Feet holders ( basically your seatbelt ).
- Foldable wings.
- Parking Mode
- Fully usable Boot ( Trunk ).
Angled lines mentioned in a row mean they are connected to one another.
This plane is the perfect vehicle to go from A to B quicker than your car whilst still be able to park on a parking space. if needed you can push it yourself for better parking.
The vehicle has been build looking out for the safety of the Pilot, hence why it has its Emergency Ejection, capabilities for water landings, STOL and the option to put your craft back on its feet in case of an up-side-down landing. Spawning mid-air may cause loss of control, immediate full throttle should avoid it.
Wanna try it yourself? Go ahead! Also available for VR!
- Johnnyynf 3 months ago
- Power/Weight Ratio 895.02
- Wing Loading 3.5lbs/ft2 (17.0kg/m2)
- Wing Area 487.4ft2 (45.3m2)
- Drag Points 2248
- Number of Parts 182
- Control Surfaces 9
- Performance Cost 1,218