The nose section for Boeing 707, 727, 737, 767 and 777.
The 737 nose is somehow based on @baallzebub 's, and the 777 nose is my best I've ever made so far.
These two have 1:1 scaled fuselage dimensions for 707, 737, and 777.
Be sure to give credit while using them on your planes. ENJOY
- DestinyAviation one year ago
- Successors 17 airplane(s) +231 bonus
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 40.7ft (12.4m)
- Length 32.0ft (9.8m)
- Height 20.4ft (6.2m)
- Empty Weight 13,084lbs (5,934kg)
- Loaded Weight 13,084lbs (5,934kg)
- Wing Loading -439,839.3lbs/ft2 (-2,147,483.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 0.0ft2 (0.0m2)
- Drag Points 24848
- Number of Parts 320
- Control Surfaces 0