^^Check successor chain to see progress!^^
- 8 Passenger capacity
The Locker Edge is an ambulance capable of carrying 2-3 Paramedics, and up to 4 normal passengers.
The Locker Edge first entered in service at the 4th of August in the year 2002. It was dispatched to respond to a call of a case of heart attack, in which it proved it's reliability. The ambulance is built with a configurable Cruise Control mechanism that limits the speed of the ambulance when not reporting for duty, this control can be turned off for the ambulance to respond at a top speed of up to 114mph(183kph).
However, with the years passing by, newer and newer technology slowly made the ambulance obsolete, it was about to retire of service in 2012, but was saved to be renewed in 2021, wherein the new model has been introduced, 79EW0. The 79EW0 model of the Locker Edge still has the same characteristics with the old 20FR2 model, but now with increased top speed of up to 220mph(354kph). It is expected to remain in service for around 10-15 more years before being replaced by a better, newer model.
- Pitch = Move Forward/Backward
- Yaw = None
- Roll = Turn Left/Right
- Gear = Open/Close Sliding Doors
- AG1 = Turn off/on Sirens
- AG2 = Open/Close main front and back doors
- AG3 = Open/Close hood
- AG4 = Turn off/on Cruise control(On by default)
- AG5 = Turn off/on Dashboard lights
- AG6 = Turn off/on Wipers
- AG7 = Turn off/on Extra lights
- AG8 = Turn off/on Main Lights(On by default)
- Playing with this at low physics might break the sliding door
- There might be a bit of a shake at the start, but that's just the dashboard preparing up
- When turning, signal lights will automatically turn on and blink.
- Shadow illusion on dashboard.
- Working Speedometers.
- Glow in the dark speedometers.
- Camera that focuses on the back.
1. Special thanks to Iota for the Paramedic logo!
2. Special thanks to Greggory and Highground for joining in the collab!
How I made the Logo:
A COLLABORATION WITH HIGHGROUND AND GREGGORY005
Stay Safe everyone!
Low part version: Here
- Predecessor Amboolans collab
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 10.2ft (3.1m)
- Length 24.0ft (7.3m)
- Height 12.7ft (3.9m)
- Empty Weight 16,280lbs (7,384kg)
- Loaded Weight 16,280lbs (7,384kg)
- Wing Loading -439,839.3lbs/ft2 (-2,147,483.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 0.0ft2 (0.0m2)
- Drag Points 5829
- Number of Parts 1338
- Control Surfaces 0