- (22/11/2021) Challenge entries are being judged.
Welcome To the meeting room.
Your task is to design a new aircraft that has the capabilities to be used in a Medevac/Air Ambulance role, whether that be for the Military or Civilians. You can design it how you like, as long it follows the rules.
You have two months to come up with a design, good luck.
- Your entry can have 1 to 4 engines, but these aircraft typically only have 2 at most (it's up to you).
- You can use Piston, Turboprop or Jet propulsion.
- You can design either a Plane, Tilt-rotor or Helicopter.
- Your entry can have any livery, as long as there is something on it to identify it as a Medical Aircraft, unless it is military operated.
- No unlimited fuel.
Be realistic on the performance. No spaceships or straight-up ridiculous entries.
The part count must be no less than 250, but no more than 1100.
- You can have up to 2 entries.
- Entries can be either a replica or fictional.
- Your entries must be able to fly, no ground vehicles or aircraft that are full of lead.
- Entries must be an original creation and must not be a recycled build (One you've already made at a previous time).
- Entries must have a description that has controls listed.
- Entries must be a successor of this post. If you are unable to do this, please tag me (or maybe a Moderator will be nice to you and make it a successor).
- Of course, XML modding (Overload mod) is allowed.
- No Mod parts.
I will be judging each entry out of 10 based on:
The design of your build, the accuracy of replicas and the creativity of fictional builds.
Speed, manoeuvrability, etc.
The paint scheme, decals, etc.
The quality of the build.
Exactly what it says.
The thumbnail, description, images in said description and so on.
I judge each entry separately, including multiple entries from one user. Meaning if you submit more than one entry, they are judged like they are from two separate users.
Deadline is 20th November, 2021!
1st place: 20 upvotes
2nd place: 12 upvotes
3rd place: 9 upvotes
-Each entry gets one upvote
-If it's a collaboration project (Make sure I know this), the builders will share the reward.
Example aircraft include:
Bell V-22 Osprey
Beechcraft Super King Air 200
- Successors 8 airplane(s) +612 bonus
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 1.6ft (0.5m)
- Length 3.3ft (1.0m)
- Height 1.6ft (0.5m)
- Empty Weight 551lbs (250kg)
- Loaded Weight 551lbs (250kg)
- Wing Loading -439,839.3lbs/ft2 (-2,147,483.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 0.0ft2 (0.0m2)
- Drag Points 127
- Number of Parts 1
- Control Surfaces 0
- Performance Cost 4