Inspired to build after seeing BogdanX's Payen racer and accidentally finding a blueprint for this lol.
[Sorry for the lack of information on this aircraft. It's very rare. And that little sentence of info was for the SK-3, not the SK-4 like the one I built. But both aircraft share almost identical features and are extremely similar.]
The Folkerts SK-3 a.k.a. "Jupiter, Pride of Lemont was the third in a series of air racers developed by Clayton Folkerts.
As always, enjoy your flight!
- Created On iOS
- Wingspan 21.3ft (6.5m)
- Length 28.5ft (8.7m)
- Height 9.3ft (2.8m)
- Empty Weight 5,737lbs (2,602kg)
- Loaded Weight 6,420lbs (2,912kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.155
- Wing Loading 20.7lbs/ft2 (101.3kg/m2)
- Wing Area 309.5ft2 (28.8m2)
- Drag Points 873
- Number of Parts 287
- Control Surfaces 3
- Performance Cost 946