Introducing the Roomba :>>
The floor UFO that knows where it's going everytime it bangs a wall.
This specific Roomba I made is bullet proof so it can protect its self from 1mm - 1000mm projectiles, it's basically indestructable, as long as it's not explosive ammunition.
- Pitch = Forward/Reverse
- Roll = Steering (Activation 8)
- Yaw = Steering (Activation 7)
- Brake = Brakes
- Activation 1 = Bottom light
- Activation 5 = Trash compartment (Open/Close)
- Activation 6 = Flip (180° down, flat)
- Activation 7 = Roomba mode (360° Yaw steering, roll steering is disabled 2 wheels intead of 3)
- Activation 8 = On/Off
- Retractable trash compartment
Sadly you really can't store anything in it,
- Active suction whenever driving (Forwards/Backwards)
- Realistic destruction model(if Roomba gets boomed/shot down with explosive ammo)
- Bang it in the wall as fast as you want, make it fall as high as u want, it won't damage it a single bit.
How to operate Roomba:
- Make sure Activation 8 is on, and avoid turning it off during movement.
- Activation 7 turns on the gyroscope and retracts the front wheel, so you need to be in flat surfaces like Roombas should.
- Yaw steering will be active instead of Roll steering (Activate 7).
- Speed is limited to 52 mph instead of 93 mph (top speed) if Activation 7 is active.
- Use Activate 6 to flip the Roomba upside down if you want to check on whats underneath.
- Whenever going in bumps, Roomba tends to wheely it's front again & again, release throttle or use the brakes, or steer to stop the shaking.
- Use brakes when rotating using Yaw steering to get that rotating more stable.
- When Activating 7 from being upside down, Roomba tends to jump high.
- Always remember, Roombas are low riders so be cautious with the uneven ground to avoid getting beached.
- OnlyRealCarrot 18 days ago
- Successors 1 airplane(s) +77 bonus
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 15.9ft (4.8m)
- Length 16.0ft (4.9m)
- Height 4.2ft (1.3m)
- Empty Weight 652lbs (296kg)
- Loaded Weight 829lbs (376kg)
- Wing Loading 19.6lbs/ft2 (95.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 42.4ft2 (3.9m2)
- Drag Points 2463
- Number of Parts 253
- Control Surfaces 0
- Performance Cost 704