This is my first gyroplane / autogyro with my original design. These rotors have no power, rotate by air only.
- Normal controls
- No Activation Groups
- This gyroplane has terrible vibration. I couldn't fix it.
- Keep 100mph and up when landing. Beware of stall!
- Don't ask me why these rotors rotate. I don't know that.
- I referred kikasshes's Autogyro and Gemista's AT-1A Autogyro to built this. Thanks to them.
- Successors 4 airplane(s) +52 bonus
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 42.7ft (13.0m)
- Length 36.0ft (11.0m)
- Height 16.1ft (4.9m)
- Empty Weight 2,863lbs (1,298kg)
- Loaded Weight 3,412lbs (1,547kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.527
- Wing Loading 27.6lbs/ft2 (134.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 123.8ft2 (11.5m2)
- Drag Points 6128
- Number of Parts 282
- Control Surfaces 0
- Performance Cost 1,183