This aircraft is specially designed for Artificial Intelligence (AI) to simulate air traffic, it is also a playable aircraft, you can enjoy air collisions or target practice.
About the Aircraft:
The Piper PA-31 Navajo is a family of twin-engined utility aircraft designed and built by Piper Aircraft for small cargo and feeder airlines, and as a corporate aircraft. Production ran from 1967 to 1984. It was license-built in a number of Latin American countries.
Thank you for your attention, Enjoy it!
- DARZAVIATIONOFICIAL 10 months ago
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 51.5ft (15.7m)
- Length 41.1ft (12.5m)
- Height 18.0ft (5.5m)
- Empty Weight 8,851lbs (4,015kg)
- Loaded Weight 15,597lbs (7,074kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.089
- Wing Loading 33.5lbs/ft2 (163.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 465.3ft2 (43.2m2)
- Drag Points 3167
- Number of Parts 89
- Control Surfaces 7
- Performance Cost 483