Firstly, id like to thank @ollielebananiaCFSP for taking the screenshots for this post, and for supporting me. Also FeatherWing on discord for helping me out whit the gear.
Welcome to my P40 Warhawk!
Instructions and Controls
Please note that i had some problems whit the gear, and even whit help it wasant Solved properly, in short words, the gear is very bouncy, even whit no suspension.
t takeoff, please use full flaps and pitch up, Or the nose Will smash itself into the ground. Sorry about that.
- Predecessor Curtiss P40 Warhawk
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 28.2ft (8.6m)
- Length 24.0ft (7.3m)
- Height 9.2ft (2.8m)
- Empty Weight 4,955lbs (2,247kg)
- Loaded Weight 6,046lbs (2,742kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.165
- Wing Loading 39.1lbs/ft2 (191.0kg/m2)
- Wing Area 154.6ft2 (14.4m2)
- Drag Points 3345
- Number of Parts 217
- Control Surfaces 7
- Performance Cost 832