- one of the most reliable fighter jets to ever serve in the USN, the F-23 Boomerang. Named after it's wing shape and ability to come back and land on a carrier from almost any mission.
A versatile multi-role fighter jet aircraft.
Regular Flight Controls
AG 1 : Fowler Flaps
AG 2 + Landing Gear down : Arresting Hook
AG 8 off : Open canopy
FireGuns while canopy open to eject
AG3 once ejected to deploy chute
Brakes : Airbrakes
wait a second.. is that a teaser in the 2nd pic?
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 28.4ft (8.7m)
- Length 36.9ft (11.3m)
- Height 14.8ft (4.5m)
- Empty Weight 8,260lbs (3,747kg)
- Loaded Weight 13,779lbs (6,250kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 0.815
- Wing Loading 46.8lbs/ft2 (228.4kg/m2)
- Wing Area 294.6ft2 (27.4m2)
- Drag Points 998
- Number of Parts 184
- Control Surfaces 0