VTOL for flaps(cause high drag, do not use on take-off roll)
Ag1 to start motor, Ag2 to bring motor to full throttle.
Throttle for throttle
I am using this desc as hidden storage:
20 WAYS TO MAINTAIN A HEALTHY LEVEL OF INSANITY
1. At lunchtime, sit in your parked car with sunglasses on and point a hair dryer at passing cars. See if they slow down.
2. Page yourself over the intercom. Don't disguise your voice.
3. Every time someone asks you to do something, ask if they want fries with that.
4. Put your garbage can on your desk and label it "IN".
5. Put decaf in the coffee maker for 3 weeks. Once everyone has gotten over their caffeine addictions, switch to espresso.
6. In the memo field of all your checks, write "for smuggling diamonds".
7. Finish all your sentences with "in accordance with the prophecy".
8 Don't use any punctuation
9. As often as possible, skip rather than walk.
10. Order Diet Water whenever you go out to eat - with a serious face.
11. Specify that your drive-through order is "to go".
12. Sing along at the opera.
13. Put mosquito netting around your work area and play tropical sounds all day at work.
14. Go to a poetry recital and ask why the poems don't rhyme.
15. Five days in advance, tell your friends you can't attend their party because you're not in the mood.
16. Have your coworkers address you by your wrestling name, Rock Bottom.
17. When the money comes out the ATM, scream, "I won! I won!"
18. When leaving the zoo, start running towards the parking lot yelling, "run for your lives, they're loose!!"
19. Tell your children over dinner "due to the economy, we are going to have to let one of you go."
20. And the final way to keep a healthy level of insanity . . . e-mail this to someone to make them smile and laugh.
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 38.9ft (11.9m)
- Length 28.8ft (8.8m)
- Height 9.9ft (3.0m)
- Empty Weight 77lbs (34kg)
- Loaded Weight 217lbs (98kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.16
- Wing Loading 0.9lbs/ft2 (4.5kg/m2)
- Wing Area 236.1ft2 (21.9m2)
- Drag Points 238
- Number of Parts 86
- Control Surfaces 5