The Lexair 351 Skyliner in fiction was a version with extended range. In my version it does have more fuel, but I have also fixed a few bugs.
- The stock speedbrake to physically slow the plane down was appearing underneath the front fuselage section. I have nudged it up.
- Even when AG 6 for hydraulics was off, one part of the pitch information panel on the flight engineer's panel was still working.
- '351' displayed on tail instead of '350'.
- More fuel.
- The last fuselage on each engine pylon is elongated.
- Predecessor Lexair 350 Skyliner
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 140.6ft (42.8m)
- Length 128.5ft (39.2m)
- Height 32.6ft (9.9m)
- Empty Weight -11,260lbs (-5,107kg)
- Loaded Weight 71,606lbs (32,480kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 7.72
- Wing Loading 19.4lbs/ft2 (94.5kg/m2)
- Wing Area 3,698.7ft2 (343.6m2)
- Drag Points 44946
- Number of Parts 1440
- Control Surfaces 5