Special thanks to SPMC people especially snowflake0s for supplying me some of his Funky trees formulas!
T-34-85 was the well known medium tank of the Soviet Union. This tank was known for its effectiveness and efficiency in combat. This variant has 85mm ZiS S-53 as the main armament and a 7.62mm DT machine gun on the front.
- Realistic, Flexible Tracks(low physics friendly)
- Funky trees sorcery(engine, turret traverse, and smooth gun elevation.
- boosted driving performance a little bit just for fun. Its boring to drive a relatively slow tank.
- accurate gunsight
- Fun, lol
- Cam1 for aiming, comes with an accurate gunsight. One notch elevation is 1km 2 is 2km and so on approximately
- VTOL for gun elevation, pulling the slider up nudges the gun up, it will keep its position when the slider is in the middle, until pulling it down. Pulling it down does the opposite. It has sticky elevation controls for your artillery needs or just angling the gun to the enemy.
- Trim to rotate the front gun to the left or to the right.
- Yaw for turret traverse, It can do a full 360° traverse.
- Standard WASD controls for chassis movement.
- landing gear to open driver's hatch.
Happy tanking comrades!
- Successors 2 airplane(s) +49 bonus
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 10.0ft (3.1m)
- Length 27.2ft (8.3m)
- Height 12.5ft (3.8m)
- Empty Weight 57,592lbs (26,123kg)
- Loaded Weight 58,526lbs (26,547kg)
- Wing Loading 4,833.2lbs/ft2 (23,597.7kg/m2)
- Wing Area 12.1ft2 (1.1m2)
- Drag Points 6156
- Number of Parts 465
- Control Surfaces 0