Cars are not as easy as helicopters or planes, in my opinion, they are one of the hardest things to build. I set my expectations low but this is actually my best car to date. From the way it looks to the way it drives, it's better. I've never gotten an electric car to drift as well as this car can. Electric cars have a stupid amount of turning resistance that prohibits drifting, luckily I figured out how to overcome this fault so this can drift. Set the VTOL bar to neutral to drift more.
This requires technique to drift properly, also, please don't reverse faster than 80mph. Oh, and if you go into the water, you'll break the game's physics engine.
Please stay on the ground.
- Top speed of 171mph and should act as a transmission would.
- Gear 1 top speed of 105mph.
- Gear 2 top speed of 171mph. (Gear 1 and 2 can be used at the same time (Automatic shifting)
- 0-60 in 3.2 seconds.
- 0-171 in about 11 seconds
Somewhat close to 1:1 scale.
VTOL+1 for engines
- Disable 1 after the engines are on will set you to gear one only.
- Set VTOL to the center will set you to gear 2.
- Roll to steer.
- Activation group 8 for lights.
- Successors 4 airplane(s) +70 bonus
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 8.3ft (2.5m)
- Length 15.5ft (4.7m)
- Height 4.7ft (1.4m)
- Empty Weight 4,070lbs (1,846kg)
- Loaded Weight 4,070lbs (1,846kg)
- Wing Loading 62.0lbs/ft2 (302.7kg/m2)
- Wing Area 65.7ft2 (6.1m2)
- Drag Points 0
- Number of Parts 275
- Control Surfaces 8