THIS AIRCRAFT WAS SPECIALLY DESIGNED TO BE CONTROLLED BY ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE.
can also be piloted by players
AG-8 Enable/Disable Lights
The Cessna 414 is an American light, pressurized, twin-engine transport aircraft built by Cessna. It first flew in 1968 and an improved variant was introduced from 1978 as the 414A Chancellor.
Thank you for your attention.
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 52.9ft (16.1m)
- Length 41.5ft (12.6m)
- Height 15.8ft (4.8m)
- Empty Weight 5,068lbs (2,298kg)
- Loaded Weight 8,066lbs (3,659kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.123
- Wing Loading 18.6lbs/ft2 (90.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 434.6ft2 (40.4m2)
- Drag Points 1667
- Number of Parts 80
- Control Surfaces 5
- Performance Cost 419