Your local IKEA employee @Vincent is opening a new IKEA location and needs your help in stocking his shop with merchandise.
Your task is to produce any piece of IKEA furniture. You may decide either to replicate an existing real piece of IKEA furniture or produce a novel product that is distinctly "Ikean".
Following the tradition of IKEA's self-assembled furniture, you must also submit your item in disassembled form, along with instructions on how to assemble the product, like shown below:
All entires should be made a successor of this post. Feel free to smack the IKEA logo decal provided somewhere on your product.
Entries will be scored on the following categories--
- Accuracy: how accurate the model is, or how believably Ikea-styled it is
- Detail: how much attention was paid to details that make the product realistic
- Assembly: how readily the model can be assembled on my end
- Manual: how well made the manual for the product is
- Vincent: the resident Swede can give an extra point of approval to your entry if it impresses him
Prizes will be some amount of upvotes and a spotlight for the 1st place winner if possible. Maybe Vincent could feature your kit or something.
Good luck--may the best Ikea employee win.
- Successors 19 airplane(s) +1866 bonus
- Created On Mac
- Wingspan 49.2ft (15.0m)
- Length 3.3ft (1.0m)
- Height 22.5ft (6.9m)
- Empty Weight 0lbs (0kg)
- Loaded Weight 0lbs (0kg)
- Wing Loading -439,839.3lbs/ft2 (-2,147,483.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 0.0ft2 (0.0m2)
- Drag Points 0
- Number of Parts 64
- Control Surfaces 0