- Choice your engines at first.
- AG1 for normal take off
- AG2 for vertical take off
- Pitch Roll Yaw are normal controls.
- VTOL UP for air brakes
- TRIM slider for pitch trim. but you can move only 1/8. You will explode if it exceeds.
Detaching the container:
- AG3 for detach the container and enabling engines of internal vehicles.
- VTOL DOWN for extending the legs.
- TRIM DOWN for open the hatch of the container.
- Make sure AG1 and AG2 are OFF before enabling vehicles.
- AG3 for enabling of vehicles.
- Throttle and Yaw for controling the vehicles.
- You can't recover the container.
- Telescopic legs are very fragile. Do not extend them on sloped ground.
- VTOL flight without container is very difficult.