The Nakajima Ki-84 "Hayate" is a single-seat fighter flown by the Imperial Japanese Army Air Service in the last two years of World War II.
Nakajima Ki-84-Ic Hei
Armed with 2 × 20 mm Ho-5 cannons and 2 × 30 mm Ho-155 cannons in wings.
• Basic Airplane Control
Flown by 2nd Lt. Shiro Funahashi 1st Chutai, 22nd Sentai, Fussa/Japan, March 1944.
Have Fun Dogfighting!
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 38.1ft (11.6m)
- Length 33.3ft (10.1m)
- Height 12.0ft (3.7m)
- Empty Weight 5,098lbs (2,312kg)
- Loaded Weight 5,659lbs (2,566kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.706
- Wing Loading 12.5lbs/ft2 (61.1kg/m2)
- Wing Area 452.3ft2 (42.0m2)
- Drag Points 5101
- Number of Parts 204
- Control Surfaces 5
- Performance Cost 691