Welcome to the Dawn of Aviation Challenge! As participants, you will be tasked with creating a replica of an aircraft or glider that was made during the end of the 1800s or during the first 20 years of the 1900s. Examples include the Wright Flyer, Langley Aerodrome, and Blériot XI.
1. No mods can be used, although XML modding is allowed
2. Keep the part count at 150 parts or under. I know you can't tell how many parts the plane has in the app, so I won't be too strict about this, but try your best.
3. The aircraft must be relevant to the time period of about 1890-1920.
4. You are only allowed one entry. Make it count!
5. Your entry must be a successor.
6. You can use any of the alternate cockpits in the game.
7. Your entry must be a replica of a real life aircraft.
8. You must provide the name of the real life aircraft that you modeled your entry after.
Your plane will be graded on different subjects. The points you score in each area will be added up to determine the winners.
Accuracy (to real life plane): */10
All entries are due by July 29.
All entries will recieve one upvote.
1st place winner: 15 upvotes
2nd place winner: 10 upvotes
3rd place winner: 5 upvotes
Honorable mentions: 2 upvotes
*I will only recognize 5 honorable mentions at most.
Good luck, and happy flying!