This is the float-plane that is on my USS Missouri (click for to view it), and I published it before I released the ship.
Normal pitch, yaw, and roll controls
This plane entered service in 1940 as a observation float plane and was often carried on battleships.
The above photo shows a Kingfisher getting pulled onto the deck of the USS Missouri.
- Boelin 10 months ago
- Successors 1 airplane(s) +7 bonus
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 19.0ft (5.8m)
- Length 18.6ft (5.7m)
- Height 7.9ft (2.4m)
- Empty Weight 2,940lbs (1,333kg)
- Loaded Weight 4,270lbs (1,937kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.702
- Wing Loading 25.0lbs/ft2 (122.3kg/m2)
- Wing Area 170.5ft2 (15.8m2)
- Drag Points 1550
- Number of Parts 71
- Control Surfaces 15