Here's an updated version of the Sukhoi SU 35 I made a while back.
This version has flaps, (X, Y, Z) Thrust vectoring and updated body + wings and some other smalll changes.
1: Thrust Vector
2: flaps (Vtol)
If you want to do some acrobatics just set your throttle to around 5% and activate 1 for Thrust Vectoring
I know this plane is far from perfect but it flies.
- BasketKase 5 months ago
- Predecessor SUKHOI - SU-35 Flanker 1.6
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 40.8ft (12.4m)
- Length 62.0ft (18.9m)
- Height 17.1ft (5.2m)
- Empty Weight 6,995lbs (3,173kg)
- Loaded Weight 10,632lbs (4,822kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 10.145
- Wing Loading 11.0lbs/ft2 (53.9kg/m2)
- Wing Area 964.0ft2 (89.6m2)
- Drag Points 5044
- Number of Parts 244
- Control Surfaces 4