This is the AH-011 'Jager', which translates to hunter in English. It has been designed from the ground up to be a coastal attack helicopter, which means it is not only armed with 8 anti-tank missiles, but it also carries 2 anti-ship missiles. The design also features a semi automatically aimed cannon; the pilot only needs to adjust the elevation of the cannon manually.
The AH-011 is used as a self-sufficient platform. Although it greatly benefits from supporting aircraft and armour units, the airframe is capable of fighting on its own. With a set of powerfull radars, one above the rotor and one in the nose, the 'Jager' gives its crew a great and comprehensive view of the battlefield. Those same radars also allow this helicopter to cary a set of short range anti-air missiles, which can lock onto an enemy aircraft with ease.
PS: This is my first helicopter. :)
- AG6 Disgard all weapons.
- AG7 Navigation lighting.
- AG8 Disable onboard gyroscope, allowing for more agility at the cost of stability.
-TRIM: Cannon Elevation
- GeneralPatrick2 one month ago
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 37.6ft (11.5m)
- Length 52.5ft (16.0m)
- Height 15.2ft (4.6m)
- Empty Weight 12,213lbs (5,540kg)
- Loaded Weight 26,847lbs (12,178kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 10.044
- Wing Loading 141.8lbs/ft2 (692.2kg/m2)
- Wing Area 189.4ft2 (17.6m2)
- Drag Points 7190
- Number of Parts 262
- Control Surfaces 1