At the request of @CanadianAircraftBuilder I posted in advance
THIS AIRCRAFT WAS SPECIALLY DESIGNED TO BE CONTROLLED BY ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE.
can also be piloted by players
AG-8: Enable/Disable Lights
About The Aircraft:
The Short 360 (also SD3-60; also Shorts 360) is a commuter aircraft that was built by UK manufacturer Short Brothers during the 1980s. The Short 360 seats up to 39 passengers and was introduced into service in November 1982. It is a larger version of the Short 330.
This AI-controlled Aircraft is capable of operating at: Wright, Bandit and Yeager airports
Thank you for your attention.
- Successors 5 airplane(s) +63 bonus
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 92.1ft (28.1m)
- Length 77.5ft (23.6m)
- Height 30.1ft (9.2m)
- Empty Weight 11,984lbs (5,436kg)
- Loaded Weight 17,576lbs (7,972kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.284
- Wing Loading 24.3lbs/ft2 (118.6kg/m2)
- Wing Area 723.5ft2 (67.2m2)
- Drag Points 5212
- Number of Parts 96
- Control Surfaces 7
- Performance Cost 496