This build got : working instruments and full cockpit interior lighten upduring night time.
custom landing gears and wings (for the first time a kind of realistic wing profil).
realistic flight model.
low part I guess.
Working nose spiral
The last time I made a prop plane it really was a bad and ugly build, it's not perfect but I think this one is some honest work :)) Also I did not want the plane to be above 1000 parts, so sorry for the lack of details.
Now some instructions :
MAX TRIM WHEN TAKING OFF that's it. :))
I wanted the plane to be easy to use even in F9 (without the HUD). So take a look at the following screenshots.
YES YOU CAN ACTIVATE THE SUN-SHADE
Thanks to MisterT who really helped for almost well hum a lot of things and especially the glass parts for the canopy. Also to WarHawk95 for testing out the plane (And just look at the weapons). And finally thank you FuzioN for your weird ass noises when talking on discord, you made me laugh more than one time.
You know how to use a plane don't you
You got some Trim with the Trim
ActivationGroup2 to deploy the sun-shade (it's so cool)
MERRY CHRISTMAS, HAVE FUN WITH THIS PLANE :)
- KerlonceauxIndustries 2 months ago
- Dimkal 2 months ago
- GrizzlitnCFSP 2 months ago
- DeathStalker627 2 months ago
- ChiChiWerx 2 months ago
- marcox43 2 months ago
- Hedero 2 months ago
- RussianAce 2 months ago
- PoinX25tlessWhyShouldI 2 months ago
- pavthepilot one month ago
- MisterT 2 months ago
- TonnkatuTonnkatuThePig 2 months ago
- AWESOMENESS360 one month ago
- SodiumIodide 2 months ago
- RicardoAs1515 2 months ago
- Typhoon03 2 months ago
- KoukiIgarashi 2 months ago
- Successors 1 airplane(s) +35 bonus
- This plane has been featured
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 43.3ft (13.2m)
- Length 32.4ft (9.9m)
- Height 11.4ft (3.5m)
- Empty Weight 9,130lbs (4,141kg)
- Loaded Weight 10,900lbs (4,944kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.11
- Wing Loading 34.0lbs/ft2 (166.2kg/m2)
- Wing Area 320.2ft2 (29.8m2)
- Drag Points 2769
- Number of Parts 1000
- Control Surfaces 2