I wanted to create an airliner and a then I wanted to create a helicopter. I came to the conclusion that I'd build a tiltrotor aircraft capable of both horizontal and vertical flight. This is versatile and can land pretty much anywhere a helicopter can but it has the speed of a turbo prop airliner. I think it looks nice too.
Physics low please:
The landing gear requires low physics to work properly because the main landing gear has no shocks. It needs low physics to work as it should.
- VTOL for engines
- Act 1 for helicopter control.
- Act 2 for cabin lights.
- Act 4 for autopilot
- Act 8 for helicopter mode.
Deactivate 8 and you have plane mode, use trim for the translation if you don't want to pitch up.
40mph climb speed
- 470mph top speed.
- 97mph stall speed while horizontal.
- Successors 3 airplane(s)
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 59.7ft (18.2m)
- Length 52.1ft (15.9m)
- Height 22.8ft (7.0m)
- Empty Weight 12,388lbs (5,619kg)
- Loaded Weight 12,388lbs (5,619kg)
- Wing Loading 33.6lbs/ft2 (164.1kg/m2)
- Wing Area 368.7ft2 (34.3m2)
- Drag Points 0
- Number of Parts 185
- Control Surfaces 12