F-5 Tiger II
- It is in Mobile Dogfight Series, which means it is wonderful for mobile users and low-end devices it has only 60 parts.
- It is my Design and it is suitable to simulate dogfighting in cockpit view
- It has Fox-1, Fox-2 and Fox-3 missiles
- It has an Iranian army pattern on it.
There is no activation group and no payload jettison (you can put it if you want it)
1- Try it in two circle fight. in theory, it is possible to splash any fighter in a rate fight.
2- Its guns are Legend use it for Mig-29s
My Mig-29 for dogfight Opponent:
Please upvote if you had a fun time with my plane
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 28.2ft (8.6m)
- Length 40.6ft (12.4m)
- Height 11.6ft (3.5m)
- Empty Weight 6,744lbs (3,059kg)
- Loaded Weight 6,744lbs (3,059kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 0.999
- Wing Loading 34.8lbs/ft2 (169.7kg/m2)
- Wing Area 194.1ft2 (18.0m2)
- Drag Points 2384
- Number of Parts 60
- Control Surfaces 5
- Performance Cost 351