- Throttle up to full (Always full)
- VTOL UP for collective (altitude)
- Pitch and Roll for cyclic.
- Yaw for right/left turn.
- AG1 for release the cargo.
- I recommend 'Yaw' for right/left turn.
- Servo flaps are not simulated. This K-MAX uses swashplates instead of servo flaps.
- Of course, You may disconnect the wire (AG1) before takeoff.
- No gyroscopes.
- Successors 1 airplane(s)
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 40.3ft (12.3m)
- Length 83.6ft (25.5m)
- Height 20.8ft (6.3m)
- Empty Weight 8,343lbs (3,784kg)
- Loaded Weight 10,116lbs (4,588kg)
- Power/Weight Ratio 1.332
- Wing Loading 90.3lbs/ft2 (440.9kg/m2)
- Wing Area 112.0ft2 (10.4m2)
- Drag Points 34231
- Number of Parts 535
- Control Surfaces 0
- Performance Cost 2,489