A proposed Fighter for the Royal Navy, but due to its poor performance for its intended role (as well as being too late to cancel its development), it was decided to be used as a Torpedo Bomber in replacement of the Fairey Swordfish.
VTOL - Flaps (Downward for increase lift)
AG7 - Arresting Hook
-Increase throttle to 20%-30% to prevent nose from leaning forward too much.
-When tail is airborne, go full VTOL and Throttle.
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 41.8ft (12.7m)
- Length 32.4ft (9.9m)
- Height 14.0ft (4.3m)
- Empty Weight 3,649lbs (1,655kg)
- Loaded Weight 5,005lbs (2,270kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.449
- Wing Loading 18.4lbs/ft2 (89.8kg/m2)
- Wing Area 272.0ft2 (25.3m2)
- Drag Points 2098
- Number of Parts 344
- Control Surfaces 9
- Performance Cost 1,248