This is a fictional inter-war aircraft, built in America in 1930 for Allied use. Its role was to be a persuit fighter, due to its high speed, maneuverability, and mostly metal construction, to withstand gunfire and high G's. The P-30 has a top speed of about 260 mph at 15,000 ft, and a bomb capacity of 500 lbs.
It is inspired by planes of the day like the Boeing P-12, the Vought SBU, and the Curtis F7C.
It also features historically accurate roundels, and a full cockpit with functioning controls and accurate gun sight. And the guns are tuned to the same rate of fire and muzzle velocity as a Browning 1919.
Controls are standard.
- getorge 2.9 years ago
- Predecessor Game Key / Bi-Plane Challenge! (CLOSED)
- Created On Android
- Wingspan 33.2ft (10.1m)
- Length 29.4ft (9.0m)
- Height 12.1ft (3.7m)
- Empty Weight 7,196lbs (3,264kg)
- Loaded Weight 9,004lbs (4,084kg)
- Horse Power/Weight Ratio 0.222
- Wing Loading 22.7lbs/ft2 (110.7kg/m2)
- Wing Area 397.0ft2 (36.9m2)
- Drag Points 7841
- Number of Parts 261
- Control Surfaces 12
- Performance Cost 970