Welcome to CAS Challenge
Welcome to the CAS challenge. On this occasion you will have to make a close attack and support aircraft. The plane can be replica or fictitious, it can be jet or turboprop. Each aircraft will be tested on a secret map in which a predetermined combat route will be followed. Prepare your plane for battle and participate in the CAS Challenge.
- 10 - Challenge finished
- 9 - RussianAS, indobastian, DOX you are the winners!! Congrats!
- 8 - In hours we obtain winners of the challenge
- 7 - Challenge Video has been published!!
- 6 - New points asigned to contestants
- 5 - Action video in progress...
- 4 - List of contestants available
- 3 - Starting evaluations!!!
- 2 - Map mod has been published ERIUM CAS Battkle
- 1 - Deadline expires. Starting the challenge!!
Deadline 20 August 2019
Basic Build Rules - XML Edition Allow! Read rules please!
- VERY IMPORTANT! The design and behaviour of the aircraft must be realistic
- Must be successor of this post
- Must be a new post, no reuploads
- Can be both fictional and replica
- Max 2 entries per person
- XML is allowed and expected
healthproperty can be edited to simulate the shield, but it can not exceed the value of 15000
- Your entry must be more than 250 parts and less than 750 parts
- The weight and drag of the details can be 0
- Max Flares (50 units) Max Chaffs (50 units)
- The description is highly recommended and it will be specified: 1) Year of introduction, 2) Manufacturer, 3) Options, Specifications, Features
Parts available in this post
**Note** All the missiles available in this post have been modified to reproduce the speed and range properties of the originals.
- Cockpit (Recommended use)
- AGM-114 Hellfire - USA
- BGM-71 TOW2 - USA
- FGM-148 Javelin - USA
- MILAN - France/Germany
- HOT - France/Germany
- PARS 3 LR - France/Germany
- 9K114 Shturm - Russia
- 9M120 Ataka - Russia
- 9K121M Vikhr-M - Russia
- LAHAT - Israel
- Spike NLOS - Israel
- Brimstone 1 - UK
It will be judged
- Ease of maneuver -
30pt- Your aircraft handles well, flies at a speed suitable for the type of aircraft, turns well, has a smooth flight, works well at all speeds, quickly gains altitude.
- Realistic model -
30pt- If it looks realistic or plausible, you will gain more points
- Details, paint and accesories -
10pt- Do you have good looks and details?
- Realistic weapons and behaviour -
20pt- It has weapons according to those currently available. Is the behavior of the weapons realistic? Do the missiles have realistic reach, speed and behavior? Do you use guns based on real or similar weapons?
- Build quality -
20pt- Your aircraft has been built with quality, paying attention to detail, has a good finish
- Tanks destroyed in the secret map -
?pt- For each tank or target that you destroy in the secret map, you will gain 1 point to the final score
- Fair play -
20pt- If you meet all the rules you will earn 20 points, otherwise you can lose up to 20 points
How is the test on the secret map?
- All aircraft participating in the challenge will be tested on a secret map
- I will test each plane through a preset route, in which I will have to destroy tanks and convoys
- All planes will fly on the same route
- The test video will be published on YouTube
- Finally, the secret map will also be published
- Winner :: 10 Upvote + 1 Spotlight + Honorable Mention in my next CAS Mod + The photo of your plane and your nickname will appear on the poster of the base of my next Mod
- 2nd place :: 5 Upvote + 1 Spotlight - Honorable Mention in my next CAS Mod
- 3rd place :: 5 Upvote + Honorable Mention in my next CAS Mod
- Successors 48 airplane(s) +3080 bonus
- Created On Windows
- Wingspan 9.3ft (2.8m)
- Length 56.0ft (17.1m)
- Height 2.5ft (0.8m)
- Empty Weight 4,731lbs (2,146kg)
- Loaded Weight 4,731lbs (2,146kg)
- Wing Loading N/A
- Wing Area 0.0ft2 (0.0m2)
- Drag Points 4501
- Number of Parts 89
- Control Surfaces 0
- Performance Cost 869