>>>This challenge is about building an EXPLORER or RECON machine (air, ground, water). Fictional or replica<<<
Each entry gets an upvote. Score 30+ (of 50) for something SPECIAL
Deadline: October 31 extended to 12 November
1. Must be successor*
2. Your unique and new design* 2 entries allowed (distinct designs)
3. Minimum part count is 100* (Exploits will not be tolerated)
4. Design must be functional
5. Role must be explained in description
6. No mods (except the editor mods and smoke trail/pilot)
(* I will make exceptions from successor, new and parts number for people with problems, but only for good reasons, must explain to me)
1. Visuals 10 points (measure of the eye pleasure)
2 Construction 10 points (how well your machine is put together, quality of your build)
3. Design/Accuracy 10 points (how innovative/interesting is your fictional machine. How close to the real thing is your replica [Blueprints, scale, weight, major details)
4 Performance 10 points (how well and realistic your build performs. Max speed, maneuverability, stability, suspensions, turn rate etc...)
5 Impression 10 points (how inspired is your design choice, how much fun is to operate it, description also counts a lot, how much work you put in this.)
1. My upvote on entry
2. A number of upvotes/spotlight for top5 (gonna decide later)
3. A SURPRISE awesome background designed by me, built by PhantomBladeCorp (pc and android) for people scoring above 30
4. Graphic presentation of results
Examples: (you can consult with me if you have any doubt)
Basically every NASA machine qualifies for this challenge. Drones qualify in any form.
1. Ships > quick patrol boats, Columbus caravels, research subs etc.
2. Planes examples are too many and obvious.
3. As vehicles i will accept even robots used to disarm bombs, explore volcanoes, walk on the moon etc. Off-terrain vehicles (SUVs, buggies, trucks, light tanks etc) qualify also
If you have a valid argument (in your description) about your machine explorer/recon role, i am good.